Some impressions from Ducky 17

touring
kolev
Some impressions from Ducky 17

Post by kolev » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Like new owners from russian version of this forum i want to say some words for Ducky 17 and its producers.
I lived on seaside and sailed by dinghy when i was a student
Last year i saw an inflatable catamaran on yacht show and i liked it. After few months of searching and comparing i selected Ducky 17 and ordered it.
I saw it only on pictires and read opinions for Ducky (my russian is like my english :D ). I couldn't touch it, but i sailed on other cat and i knew what to search.
I think that this boat is perfect for peoples like me: i keep it in the corner of the room, i can transport it to any lake or seaside in South East Europe by VW Golf and enjoy sailing in different wheater conditions.
I want to thanks all boys from Ukon LTD and Vitalii Kovalenko in special for a perfect SERVICE.
I didn't know what i really want and i want it in bad Russian, but now i have a good boat with full genaker kit, very good userguide for beginners.
We have our first sailings already and i don't sorry that i took it.
It has a strong and pure construction, good sails and it is easy to assemble it for short time and to transport by any car.
At first I sailed alone and with my son (10 years old) and it is very easy and pleasant. After that i took other three people that weren't so light (sth like me). The boat was stabile and up from water.(the previous cat i sailed waded in water deeper and was heavy to control). It was so easy to rule and it moved faster from lighter wind.
Attachments
P4040739.JPG
P4040739.JPG (29.32KiB)Viewed 7165 times
The return beginner